Flooding Contact Information

With the weather turning colder and risks of rain and flooding increase, please read the following help and information message from Colin Kemp, a Surrey County Councillor and Woking Borough Councillor:

If the resident has an emergency where there is a threat to life or the house is likely to flood they should call 999, or the Environment Agency Hotline 0800 80 70 60
If the highway is flooded they should call the highway emergency number 0300 200 1003
If the sewers are surcharging then they should call the utility company on their emergency number.

Where the highway has flooded or a blocked drain please report on this link.  This will take the enquiry to the correct maintenance team.
Where there are general enquiries about a flooding or they have been flooded then this can be reported to flooding.enquiries@surreycc.gov.uk . This is not monitored out of hours.