Flood Forum

Updated November 2018

Please read the following message from Colin Kemp, MP, SCC & WBC regarding who to contact if you experience flooding.

If the resident has an emergency where there is a threat to life or the house is likely to flood they should call 999, or the Environment Agency Hotline 0800 80 70 60.
If the highway is flooded they should call the highway emergency number 0300 200 1003.
If the sewers are surcharging then they should call the utility company on their emergency number.

Where the highway has flooded or a blocked drain please report on this link.  This will take the enquiry to the correct maintenance team.
Where there are general enquiries about a flooding or they have been flooded then this can be reported to flooding.enquiries@surreycc.gov.uk . This is not monitored out of hours.

I hope you find the above useful, please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries.

Colin Kemp
Lead Cabinet Member for Place
Surrey County Councillor Horsell West & Goldsworth East
Woking Borough Councillor for Horsell


Please find below the Normandy Parish Council Flood Forum minutes and Action List.

2014 09 13 NPC Flood Forum Minutes

2014 09 13 NPC Flood Forum Action List